Today we would like to congratulate Aaron and Brooke Bielefeldt on a couple of major accomplishments. First off, Aaron and Brooke were able to successfully sell their home at full price in just a matter of days, which is outstanding! And now they patiently await the build of their brand new Fox Grove KB Home! And we must say it is a beautiful home indeed.
What a great reason to celebrate if we may say so!
Aaron and Brooke have been a fantastic couple and client to work with. We sincerely wish you two the best and hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come!
— KB Home (@kbhome) January 8, 2015
About Fox Grove by KB Home
Fox Grove by KB Home is a fantastic community located in San Antonio with homes priced from a reasonable $209,995 – $258,995. The community offers 16 floor plans, so there is absolutely no shortage of options to choose from. Residents in Fox Grove enjoy the following benefits:
- Location in the highly desirable North East ISD
- Residents do not pay city taxes
- The community features a private recreation area with playscape, swimming pool, outdoor workout area and sports court
- Some properties feature oversized, wooded home sites
- Residents enjoy easy commute to the airport, Fort Sam Houston, Valero offices, Rackspace, and Randolph AFB
- Very close highway access to US-281 and South Loop 1604
If you are interested in learning more about Fox Grove KB Homes or about buying or selling your home, contact me today!